The cancellation policy applicable to your activity is stated under "Terms & Conditions" on the activity's page. It is also reflected on your booking voucher.
- Free Cancellation: A full refund will be processed if the cancellation is made before the date of activity.
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in Advance: A full refund will be processed if the cancellation is made at least 24 hours before the date of activity, regardless of the time slot selected. There will be no refund if the cancellation is made less than 24 hours before the date of activity. The local time zone where the activity is taking place will be followed.
*Hours may differ according to the activity, usually in increments of 24 hours.
For example, if your activity is slated for 3 Jan, 0900hrs, a full refund will be processed if the cancellation is made before 0000hrs on 2 Jan. There will be no refund for cancellations made after 0000hrs on 2 Jan.
- No Cancellation Allowed: Sorry, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Cancellation by Provider
If your provider has to cancel your activity, we will notify you as soon as possible, and you will be refunded in full.
Exceptional Circumstances Refund
If you need to cancel a booking within the penalty period due to one of the following reasons, you may be eligible for a refund. This includes:
- Force Majeure: E.g. any act of God (such as natural disaster or significant weather), situations arising from government or regulatory authority, war, civil commotion or terrorism, that makes it impossible for the activity to start. Please provide proof from the official authority or photographic evidence.
- Medical: Serious illness or injury to you or accompanying participants. Please provide the medical certificate issued by a hospital/clinic/doctor.
- Compassionate: Passing of a first or second-degree relative. Please provide the Death Certificate; you may be asked to prove your connection.
- Transport Disruption: Flight/rail/boat cancellations or delays outside of your control that prevent you from going for your activity. Please provide evidence of cancellation or delay.
To change or cancel your booking, please reach out to us via this form, with the necessary supporting documents. Please note that we are unable to process your cancellation if the relevant proof is not provided.