The cancellation policy applicable to your activity will be clearly stated on the product's page (terms and conditions section) at the time of booking and also on your booking voucher.
Generally, there are three variations of the cancellation policy:
- Free cancellation up to 0 hours in advance: A full refund will be processed if cancelled before 0000 on the date of selection.
- Free cancellation up to X hours in advance (X may be 24/48/72hrs etc..., in increments of 24hrs): A full refund will be processed if cancelled at least X hours before the date of selection. No refund will be processed if cancelled less than X hours before the date of selection.
- No cancellation allowed: You will not be entitled to a refund if the activity booked has a "no cancellation" policy.
How does “X Hours in advance” work?
For clarity, cancellation must be initiated before 0000hours of the date of selection, which is also the activity date, regardless of the booking time slot selected or opening hours. The time used here is based on the local time where the activity is taking place.
Illustration: Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.
- If the date selected was 3 Jan for an activity starting at 9am, a full refund will be processed if the cancellation was initiated anytime before 0000 on 2 Jan. No refund will be processed if cancelled less than 24hours before the date of activity (i.e. at or after 0000 2 Jan)
Cancellation by Provider
If your provider has to cancel your activity, we will notify you as soon as possible, and you will be refunded in full.
Exceptional circumstances refund
If you need to cancel a booking within the penalty period due to one of the following reasons, you may be eligible for a refund. Please contact us using this form, with acceptable evidence or supporting documents. Examples of these include:
- Force Majeure: e.g. any act of God (such as Natural disaster or significant weather), situations arising from government or regulatory authority, war, civil commotion, terrorism or failure of the Internet, that makes it impossible for the activity to start
- Please provide proof from a government/official authority or photographic evidence
- Medical: Serious illness or injury to you / someone from travelling party
- Please provide the medical certificate issued by a hospital/clinic/doctor - for fellow travellers you may need to provide proof of travelling together
- Compassionate: Passing of a first or second-degree relative
- Please provide the Death Certificate - you may be asked to prove connection
- Transport disruption: flight/rail/boat cancellations or delays outside of your control that prevent you from going for your activity
- Please provide evidence of cancellation or delay
Please note that we cannot process your cancellation if a relevant proof is not provided.